We are seeing an EXPERT Amazon Sponsored Products Campaign manger to manage and grow our existing ad campaigns on Amazon.com. We have approximately 200 Amazon Products between 2 stores.
We currently have a very simply campaign that is essentially on auto-pilot that is already doing very well. We're looking for someone to restructure, add negative keywords, add keywords, bid manage, etc the campaigns to fully optimize it.
We will provide you with ACos goals per campaign that you must meet.
If you're experienced with Ebay ad campaigns, this is a plus as well.
-AMZ Vendor Express ads
-AMZ keyword research
-AMZ listing set up
-Comfortable in the AMZ seller central back end
We are looking to start a relationship with someone for the long-term.
Please respond to the questions below to see if you are a good fit.
1. Please tell us a bit of your work/employment history. What is your background with Amazon marketing?
2. Do you have any experience with AMZ PPC? If so, what?
3. Do you have any experience creating flat files? If so, what?
4. Why are you interested in this position?
5. What is your current workload/work situation?
6. Do you have any examples of AMZ reporting that you have done in the past? If so, please share.
7. Please write the city that you live on the top of your application
8. What is your proposed monthly management fee or how do you propose we structure our working arrangement?
9. What are some of your career ambitions? How does this role fit into your career abmitions?
10. Why should I hire YOU? Please be sure to include all relevant Amazon marketing skills that you can contribute to our growing business. Here’s your chance to sell yourself so don’t be shy :)