**Basic Update: The company still hasn't made a decision on their next steps, will keep all freelancers posted on possibilities.**
I am competing against other agencies to get this client. I think they currently spend $1.5K per month.
Their business is highly (almost completely) dependent on Adwords.
- We are located in Aruba, a small island in the Caribbean that gets about 1.5 million tourists per year.
- They offer vacation rentals. Basically people buy/invest in condominiums and other properties. They hire this company and this company handles the property, meaning they rent out the property to others.
- They currently target mostly the US market, but I know long term if things go good I can convince them to increase their budget and markets (if needed).
- They can't measure conversion on their site (long story), so they measure conversion in the sense of inquiries into the properties. Each 3 inquiries leads to 1 booking.
- Currently they only use Search ads, so any other recommendation is welcome.
In other words, we need to reach people who are wanting to vacation/travel to Aruba.
Here is the problem: They recently worked with 2 companies and both of them provided a bad experience. They realized inquiries were down so the client went and logged into the Adwords account and saw that there was no activity and ads running. This happened twice.
I know someone that works there and she will see if she can recommend me but it will be very though. So, I want to make them an offer they can't refuse. I am looking to see if I can cover your cost (Adwords management cost) for a short period out of my own pocket somehow, just to show that we can do this job. I know for a fact that the last person who had this account did not manage the account well so I know there is much improvements to be made in the performance.
So, I am asking you to quote me what it will cost per month for you to manage this campaign.
It is important for me to know how long can it take to see an increase in performance? I can cover some costs out of my own pocket temporarily but not for ever. And I also need to be sure that the performance can increase, if not it doesn't make sense for me. I currently have access to the account for a few days (I can't give you access) but if there is a report I can download that will help you look at the performance please let me know.
Any other ideas, recommendations you have on what else can be done to improve this clients business is welcome.
So that's the brief. I'm an agency looking to win over a possible long term client who had 2 horrible experience, so I have a tall hill to climb.