Fast growing company, looking for a full time SEO Coordinator with excellent writing, communication and organization skills, to work with multiple sites on remote basis.
The SEO Marketing Coordinator will manage the day-to-day operations of the off-site Search Engine Marketing for a number of campaigns and will also manage a small team of freelancers, ensuring all assigned tasks are completed on time.
We are looking for someone with the ability to think critically and creatively—attention to detail is a must for this position. You must also possess enthusiasm for continuous self-education, because the search marketing landscape changes quickly and often.
SEO Coordinator Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to perform email outreach to a list of prospects that our link prospectors will create for you. You’ll need to reply to the responses in a timely manner and must be able to manage dozens of email conversations in a short period of time and still meet assigned end goals. You will work with management to help set and work to performance indicators for SEO which complement the overall marketing and business objectives.You should be prepared to help improve current systems and protocols for scaling campaigns for multiple links to 50+ pages a month minimum, while managing the team of outreach helpers.
In addition, you will be tasked—with our assistance—to build a database of writers that you can contact to have content written as needed. It will be your job to read through their content, proofread it, edit it if necessary and submit to their work to the blog owners for consideration.
Must Have Skills:
• Strong understanding of effective SEO strategies
• Based in the US or Canada
• Experience dealing with multiple large sites at once
• Have excellent writing, communication and organization skills
• Knowledge of SEO tools such as Majestic.com and ahrefs.com
• Ability to analyze websites before making placements for quality control purposes
• Very deep understanding of back-linking strategies
• WordPress literate
• Advanced MS Office Knowledge (Excel, Word) as well as Google Docs
• Able to convert analytical data into actionable plans
• Possess a can-do work ethic, work independently and think your feet
• Ability to maintain self-motivation with minimal supervision, as this is a remote position
• Able to perform email outreach and manage dozens of emails a day
• Able to manage a small virtual team
• 2 + years Search, Media or other relevant Digital Marketing experience
• Experience managing a team of 3 or more people (remote or in-person)
• Proven success in keyword analysis and ranking of those keywords
• Knowledge of SEO best practices including keyword analysis, link building and page analysis
• Proficient writing and editing skills
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Committed to achieving desired results as directed by the SEO Director
• Ability to learn and apply new concepts
• Highly dependable and motivated
• HTML, PHP, MySQL, WordPress
• Affiliate marketing experience
• Operation and development of a personal website
• Experience with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and other Content Management systems a plus
• Managing of micro-site network
For consideration, please send a copy of your resume AND a 1-page cover letter indicating why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position.