We're a growing e-commerce brand hiring for an experienced keyword researcher. Although this role is specific to Amazon, we're open to bringing on someone with a traditional Google SEO or PPC background. Please note this role is ONLY for Keyword Research.
The selected keyword researcher will be provided with access to the latest software and research tools available for Amazon. However, your familiarity with Amazon best practices and your ability to spot high potential and relevant keywords will determine the success of these projects.
- After an initial optimization of a product page, perform additional keyword research based on PPC analysis
- Find similar keywords based on converting keywords
- Inspect the success of certain keyword in the title, bullet points and description
- Update backend keyword fields regularly, including any new converting keywords
- Research new keywords based on customer reviews
- Use designated software to perform keyword research
- Communicate findings clearly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Amazon keyword optimization and the importance of product titles, bullet points, descriptions and backend keywords
- Copy writing experience with the ability to input new keywords into listings
- Experience with Google adwords or any other software packages for Amazon keyword research
- Eager to learn Amazon PPC and how to analyze keywords (some experience with PPC preferred)
We'd like to start out with a 30-day contract, but the plan is to hire on indefinitely, with periodic pay increases as we go forward. We often have time-sensitive projects, so frequent communication and status reports will be necessary. We will want someone who can be available at least 5 days a week.
Please share a little bit about your work history and experience, especially as it pertains to Amazon and keyword research. Also please be sure to include the word 'Amazing' in your response. Thank you for your consideration.