This is a job which will evolve into regular engagements for the right person.
We are a digital marketing agency that delivers solutions across the full range of digital marketing disciplines;
Website design & CRO, local search / online reputation, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, Remarketing), SEO, Content marketing, Landing pages, Lead magnets, Social media marketing, Email marketing, Reputation Management, Marketing automation & CRM, Reporting & analytics.
As we onboard new clients, we typically perform a Digital Audit or build a 12-month Digital Strategy.
We require an experienced cross-channel digital marketer to assist with doing the background research, assessing the market and competition, and developing digital strategy.
Typically each document will require expert assessment of the following:
- Overview of the client’s business
- How their market behaves online
- What the customer journey / lifecycle looks like
- Assessment of their digital capabilities
- Assessing the competition
- Identifying issues in their current digital strategy
- Mapping current performance metrics
- Looking at historical performance
This background information and competitive analysis then informs:
- Our digital objectives moving forward
- The KPIs and and metrics we’ll be measuring
- And a conversion model plan for driving business results
Once we have the goal posts set, we need to develop the digital strategy:
- Segmentation and targeting
- Customer personas
- Brand value proposition
- Breaking down the digital strategy into a 12-month cross-channel plan (looking at each of the digital disciplines listed above).
We are a quickly growing agency bringing on new clients regularly.
So we are looking for 1 or more digital experts to assist us with developing these digital plans and strategy documents.
Ideally we are looking for cross-channel digital marketer experienced in doing research and delivering digital strategy.
You can look at a client’s approach to digital marketing and quickly assess what they can be doing to drive more conversion, how they can out-compete the competition and develop a long-term competitive advantage.
You base your strategy recommendations on data that you can find using market research tools and technical analysis. You overlay your strategic experience to the data to make recommendations based on industry best practice.
We are ideally looking for a CRO / conversion / research / strategy all-rounder, but we are also interested in talking with you if you have a strong skill set in any of the areas listed above.
We would like to see demonstrable results from previous work you have completed (example reports, research, strategy documents, case studies, etc.).
Expertise in these areas will be beneficial:
- Report writing
- Digital market analysis / research
- Technical SEO
- Competitive analysis
- Customer journey analysis
- Customer persona development
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Strategy development
- PPC (adwords, social, retargeting)
- Content markerting
- Lead nurturing / sales funnel development
- Copywriting / positioning / messaging