Purpose: Sustainable 1st page Google SEO organic results for a variety of keywords and phrases.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I READ & FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PROPOSAL in the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one that does.
Deliverables: Increase monthly organic search from current level. Your proposal must contain the following:
1. Your estimate of how much you can increase organic search.
2. Within what time frame.
3. How sure you are you can achieve these promised results – on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the most sure.
• Organic unique visitors per month
• Meeting bookings at $35 for 1st 2 meetings
• Purchase of annual memberships at $1000 each.
Work Must Include:
• White hat tactics only
• Keyword analysis (short and long tail)
• Competitor analysis
• All on-page coding – including headings, meta tags titles & descriptions, alt tags, etc.
• Minor cosmetic design changes to improve conversion optimization
Please let us know any additional SEO tactics you would include in your proposal.
Preference will be given to bidders who express through their proposal their confidence in meeting measurable goals by sharing the risk and accepting payments or partial payments as result of meeting these monetary goals.
Google analytics are installed on the entire site, so results will be monitored and measured.
Company Intro: We create and facilitate peer advisory / business development / industry / customer specific networking groups in the NY Metro area.
The model that drives a Collaberex group is as follows:
1. Professionals with business development responsibilities should determine who are the specific decision makers they want to meet in order to increase their client base. These decision makers should be defined by company size, industry, title and location.
2. These professionals should only network with others who are most likely to know these specifically defined decision makers.
3. The people who are most likely to know the decision makers one wants to meet are others who also call on these same decision makers.
4. Collaberex groups are defined by who the participants call on.
5. By having only people in the room who call on the same target market, these people are most likely to know the decision makers everyone in the room wants to meet and therefore they become the best people to give advice on how to build your client base within this particular market and the best people to share referrals once participants have built relationships with each other and feel comfortable sharing referrals.
6. The way the groups are facilitated is towards the goal of accelerating the process of building these relationships between group participants so the relationships turn into referrals as fast as possible.
7. This is done in 2 ways: Keep the groups small (max 12 people) and spending most of our time in a peer advisory “best practices” discussion on building our client base within this target market.
Who We Target (who we want to land on our website):
Professionals in the NY Metro area who have business development job responsibilities:
• B2B Small business owners
• Commercial Bankers
• Commercial Real Estate Brokers
• Commercial Insurance Brokers
• Business Consultants – in HR, Sales, IT, leadership coaching
• Business Consultants – in Marketing, Branding & PR
Top Keywords and landing pages:
• Business networking groups
• Business networking events
• Business networking
• Networking events
• B2b marketing
• Business to business marketing
• B to b marketing
• Referral marketing
• Referral programs
• Lead generation
• Networking groups Westchester, NY
• The best networking group in Westchester, NY
• Networking groups in White Plains
• The best networking group in White Plains
• Networking groups New York City
• The best networking group in New York City
• Networking groups in NYC
• The best networking group in NYC
Thank you for bidding.
Jonathan Rosen / Founder – CEO / Collaberex