* Only Arab speakers may apply*
Dalilk4ielts Academy is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist to take our PPC and SEO efforts to the next level. In this position you will be responsible for driving business to our website and products and maximize our sales and revenue through cutting edge search engine marketing techniques and strategies.The position will work with our executive, marketing, and technical teams to refine pay-per-click advertising strategies, search engine optimization techniques, and on-page page visual design to maximize revenue, product sales and the overall customer experience.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and Twitter ads.
- Strong knowledge and experience on Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Webmaster Tools
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- You'll work on an hourly based contract or a monthly salary as agreed upon in the interview.
Will be paid on Upwork
* Please be precise and detailed in your proposal. Any proposals lacking details will be dismissed.