Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Our new shopify template is great except that it's missing some basic functions and the template designer is non-responsive.
Add a favicon to our site.
Create box lines around customer template fields.
Add color to hyperlinks.
Rearrange product page layout.
Redesign blog to match the rest of the site.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We currently have a shopify store set up, however, we are looking for someone with experience to modifying the themes. This may include changing the HTML and/or CSS code in order to make the store unique to what we would like.
We want someone who understands e-commerce business and user experience. You will be responsible for making sure the site is functioning well and ready for us to launch.
I need a app developed. This will be for commercial use.
The app should have the ability to do:
1: Evergreen timers
2: customizable timers
3: Change price when timer runs out
4: Timer auto hidden
5: Timer placement defaults as well as ability to implement code to display timer.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I'm looking for an experienced shopify developer who has experience working with apps in the app store.
Near perfect english skills are required for this project.
The app will require:
- A front end modification to the shopify cart page
- A back end settings page where the user will be able to control a couple options. This page can potentially be combined with the payment page based on the developer's recommendation.
- A back end payment subscription page where the user will be able to control the billing of the monthly subscription for the app. It will be a single rate charged to all active subscribers each month. We'll use Shopify's payment system for receiving payment.
I'm looking for someone that can give the project at least 4 hours per day until it is complete.
I will supply a mockup and detailed documentation of the app requirements.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am exploring launching an commerce store (possibly through Shopify) and would like a freelancer to do some web research and put together a detailed report containing:
- The down and dirty logistics of the drop shipping process
- A search of online drop shipping product providers for the types of products the store will focus on
- Costs of such providers, e.g. WorldWide Brands, Alibaba, etc.
- Pros and Cons analysis of no fewer than 3 potential drop shipping providers
- Keyword research, SEO based marketing possibilities for the store
- Low risk, rapid product testing practices from The Four Hour Work Week, etc.
- Business incorporation and legal related necessities and and best practices
This job is to provide me with an actionable report with insights both specific to the goals of the store I have in mind and in general relating to the commerce drop shipping. I should be able to derive and immediately implement a sound gameplan based on these insights.
I'm working with a 3rd party distributor and i've got all the products imported in i'm just not hooking up the database yet cause of a delay. shopify doesn't have a method to retrieve a product based on a product attribute other than the Shopfiy product_id so we need to maintain a link between the SKU and the Shopify product_id somewhere preferable in a shared hosting.
if the SKUs are unique for every product, we should be able to use the DB table to find if a product exists.
I'm a programmer so i will know if you are good at what you do.