We are looking for talented ghostwriters, GENRE: Horror, supernatural, scary
Attach a recent sample of your work.
3-4 books of 45k words each in a series.
Checkpoints occur at each 15k mark, and the checkpoints are a lot more frequent during the first book until we ensure the quality is present.
Propose a plot summary and you have the creative freedom to flesh out the rest of the details. Please apply only if you are eligible and agree with the following details:
- You must be Native English speaker.
- All content must be 100% original. No plagiarism. We will be verifying this, and you will not be paid if the content is not original.
- Final product must be proofread and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Please attach a sample of your recent fiction writing in this genre
PAYMENTS & TIMELINE
- You will be paid $0.01 per word ($100 per 10,000 words). We cover the odesk fee.
- You will be paid upon the completion of each book (45k)
- By applying and accepting this job, you understand and agree that this is a WORK FOR HIRE and ghostwriting position. This means once accepted and we pay you for the work, you will not retain any right to the finished products. We reserve the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyright, byline right (someone else's name will be used as author name), resale, ownership, editing, revision and distribution right. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts.
- Before payment, you are required to sign, scan and e-mail a nondisclosure and copyright assignment agreement stating that the rights to the content will belong to us.
ADDITIONAL NOTES Add the word "star" in your bid so we know you took the time to carefully read this post. Reminder: Please apply only if you can meet the requirements and details mentioned above.
We work with following milestone format:
1. Work begins: xx/xx/2015 - Ghost writer agreement & book instructions provided
2. Submit introduction and first 3 chapters - xx/xx/2015 (usually within 3-4 days after book is assigned to ensure we are on right track)
3. Final work to be submitted - xx/xx/2015
4. Revisions (if any) - xx/xx/2015
5. Final work accepted - xx/xx/2015- 100% payment