We are looking for 3 excellent writers to join our publishing team and produce high-quality fiction content.
Themes of the stories include: Prince, Prince / bad boy, private islands, independant woman, Romance / mystery, Romance / fantasy, Romance / vampire, etc.
We will be paying $5 to $8 per 1000 words.
When hired, we expect the writer to deliver one new book part (10 000 words) every 7 days.
About Your Assignment:
• Stories need to be approximately 40 to 50,000 words (split in 5 parts of 8 to 10 000 words) each and each bid is for 1 story.
• The compensation for this bid is the total payment for the story.
• You will be provided with a sub-genre of romance to write within, and given the plot to work with with a chapter breakdown.
• This assignment may become a long-term relationship. We pride ourselves on providing consistent work for our current creative authors and are always delighted to add more writers to our team.
The skills necessary for this job include:
• writing engaging, 100% original and creative stories,
• being an experienced writer,
• being fluent in English,
• producing work that is free of errors,
• having an excellent grammar and vocabulary, and being able to thoroughly proofread and edit,
• developing interesting characters and develop solid stories on which to built,
• respecting deadlines, and
• being familiar with historical western romance.
Work should be delivered in .doc or .docx format.
Your work will be checked for plagiarism. And must be 100% original content. Plagiarism will not be accepted. Any non-original work will be returned without compensation and you will no longer be considered for future projects.
By applying to this job post, you agree that this is a work for hire and ghostwriting position. By submitting your proposal, you understand that this position is for ghostwriting work. Once the work is accepted and paid for, all the ownership rights are transferred to us. The story's copyrights will be transferred to us, and you will not retain any rights to the finished products. We reserve the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyrights, byline rights, resale, ownership, editing, revision, and distribution rights. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts for your portfolio. Before payment, you will be required to sign, date, scan and e-mail a nondisclosure agreement.
You should include a cover letter letting us know why we should consider you for this position and please attach some, already published, samples of your work, preferably in the subject of this job offer with the proposal. Please also state the genre you have been writing about.
Please include a words “Vivian Blastel” in your application letter so we know that you have read this post over.
We are looking forward reading your proposals.