**Attention all talented Romance writers**
I am looking for amazing, talented writers to create regular high quality romance and fantasy books for me, for a whole range of sub-genres, such as Alpha males, athletes, vampires, mail order brides, princes, bear/wolf/dragon/gorilla shifters, billionaires, pregnancy, BBW etc. If this is the sort of stuff you LOVE to writer, please read on!
I will pay $250 for 25,000 words + a 150 word juicy and exciting blurb that will get readers excited about reading the books.
If you are hired, you will be provided a plot outline and loose story structure to follow. It is your job to use your creativity for character names, places and situations. You will be expected to meet WEEKLY DEADLINES without excuses or delays.
I am looking to build a long term working relationship with my writers, so that we can work together for many years.
What I need from my writers:
• Somebody who respects deadlines and other peoples time
• Somebody who takes pride in writing romance and is not just throwing out low quality work to hit the word count
• Somebody who writes exciting and engaging, 100% original stories
• Carries out required research on subject matters that he/she is writing about, such as historical periods, times, places, names etc.
• Be an experienced writer
• Be fluent in English
• Be mindful of “to” and “too”. “loose” and “lose” – I shouldn’t have to mention this, but the amount of “writers” that confuse these words is astonishing!
• Have excellent grammar and vocabulary, and be able to thoroughly proofread and edit
• Provide the final content in .doc or .docx format.
NOTE: Plagiarism and “spinners“ will not be tolerated – you will not be paid AND YOU WILL BE Blacklisted and reported!
By applying to this job post, you agree that this is a work for hire and ghostwriting position. By submitting your proposal, you understand that this position is for ghostwriting work. Once the work is accepted and paid for, all the ownership rights are transferred to us. The story's copyrights will be transferred to me, and you will not retain any rights to the finished products. I reserve the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyrights, byline rights, resale, ownership, editing, revision, and distribution rights. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts for your portfolio. Before payment, you will be required to sign, date, scan and e-mail a nondisclosure agreement, which will be sent to you.
To be considered for this role, please send a sample of the sort of Romance writing I can expect consistently from you.