Please ignore our budget and place your best bid for the project.
We search for a expert to implement a VoIP SIP validation of a list of phone numbers.
As a result of the validation we need as much as possible details about the given number. ... Ensure the components are independently usable!
We prefer for VoIP / SIP Java Standards.
As a runtime environment we expect runable on:
- in JavaEE 7 (wildfly 10)
- Java 8
As the development environment we expect:
- Eclipse Neon
Your delivery artefacts are:
- eclipse full project(s) incl. configurations and settings
- the full source code in our git repository
- a fully working pom.xml to build the application as a single & runnable jar
- we share you a source repository for delivering the milestones
What we do not want:
- any public (web/rest) service which is doing the work. ... With your application provide us following details:
- delivery date for milestone 1
- brief class level design with public methods
- a list in word or excel of statuses collected for the later VoIP validation (see also https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIP-Status-Codes)
- delivery date for milestone 2
- working VoIP calls, no extraction of validation results
- delivery date for milestone 3
- working validation extraction and implemented CSV writing
I'm looking for expert who have built and customized the linphone for android version open source.
Now I don't need additional customization, only built open source.
If you provide me, I'll check and pay.
Please don't bid if you haven't experiment for it.
Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week
We have a content delivery system that integrates our clients in Africa to all Mobile Network Operators (MNO) to send contents via SMS, STK, USSD , IVR/OBD and wap gateways.
The Content delivery platform is highly scalable and extendable for SMS, STK, USSD , IVR/OBD and wap services delivery
We need a full stack developer with experiences in Telecommunication fields.
Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week
I am looking for someone to develop Selenium script for our software. You will need to:
1 - list out all options and features
2 - make test data
3 - develop script using selenium
experience with sipp is useful.