An E-Commerce Startup Company with many divisions and projects is looking for competent, self-motivated and dynamic candidate to fill the following position
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Why should you consider working with us?
- We offer you a new style of work. We adopt WWS (Work With Style). You can work from anywhere and anytime so you can manage your quality time better. You will work remotely, so no need to come to office.
- Choose your own time and place (Flexible Time and place)
- Choose your own work style (We're company with result oriented culture, you choose how you manage - just deliver it)
- High payout rate in USD
- UNLIMITED Bonus Performance Income - up to $50,000/month
- Proven Management Experience, especially on Operations field
- Preferably from these industry: Advertising, Tech, Logistic
- Preferably had managed a team with a min size of 50+ before
- Knowledgeable in using Project Management Apps such as Trello, Asana, Basecamp, etc
- Aware and updated in popular tech, apps, culture, new trends and styles
- Highly organized with an accuracy and attention to detail, can work under pressure, result oriented and meet tight deadline.
- Highly skilled in creating systems/flows/rules to help reach the goal
- Result oriented (Have a management style which can adopt a simple way but effective result)
- Highly skillful in applying/discovering leverage to improve performance
- Like Challenge
- Possess Lean Management Skill / Six Sigma / Kaizen is an advantage
Managing operations for team size of 20. Mostly Creative Crew (Writer & Graphic Designer). Make sure operations run smoothly, on track. Solve any problem occured on daily basis
To simplify this, your targets/roles are only 3:
1. Improve sales performance indirectly by improving the productivity
2. Improve Quality of the work produced by the team crew
3. Improve efficiency by reducing the cost wherever possible
APPLY NOW and join our dynamic team around the world
Send us your current CV in English and supporting documents (Education certificates, English test certificate, references, and/or portfolios that address your skills.)
All applications will be treated equally and strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
We are an e-commerce company with many divisions and projects that all focus on the development of premium niches such as developing gaming graphic quality, inventing a market place for cell-phone recycling industry, fulfilling demands by creating online stores, B2B marketplace platform, etc.
Headquartered in Pasadena, CA, SF Group and several rep. office in Asia. We develop and maintain 'convenient lifestyle’ websites that offer products, social engagement and interactive content for enthusiasts with a variety of interests.