- 3 years of experience in a related field
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Responsive Design
- Proven track record of creating effective communication design material in portfolio
- Strong Typography skills
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Excellent communications and customer relations skills, as well as the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up
- Independent, results-orientated, strong work-ethic
- Expert in HTML/CSS, ability to hand code HTML and recognize possible browser incompatibility for HTML email
- Experience with email campaigns
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile web.