We need UI UX designer (Website + Mobile App)
On a week-to-week basis, the team will need an average of ~10 hours worth of work, with some weeks consisting of 0 hours and others consisting of 20-30 hours. The start date for this job is flexible, but we already have a backlog of work and would like to hire someone in the next few weeks.
While the internal team is working to understand a new customer base and a new competitive landscape, the UX/UI designer will do the following:
- Partner with the team to understand customer and business requirements;
- Build wireframes and prototypes that focus on ease of use for the customer;
- Build production-ready visual designs for the team to code and put in front of customers
- You can work on U.S. business time zone.
- We can use skype and Dropbox.
- You can update everyday.
- You can provide your Behance and Dribbble account
The team is looking for someone creative and experienced enough to push back and contribute to the solution from an ideas, UX, and UI perspective (not just convert the internal team's ideas to visual designs).
Please include desktop and/or mobile UI design examples or your portfolio with your bid/application. We will likely do skype chat and trial project with candidates before hiring them for this long-term role.
We can work on hourly or fixed price.