I am looking for a Responsive Web Designer for a long term partnership. You must have great skills/background on Responsive Web Design and UI/UX design.
You MUST work with a Web Design Responsive-compatible tool like Sketch, WebFlow, Macaw, Froont, Pixate, etc.
You are bidding now for a first project where the website is done but pending to define a nice design and look&feel, including the responsive design (I will provide all details and wireframe mockups needed).
1) From all the pages of the current website, you will need to focus on the "Product Listing" page to define the main design concept and the following points:
* Choose the best coloring to match the logo and the website (color changes on the logo might be needed)
* Design the shapes and proportions
* Redesign the way the advanced filters show, and its content arrangement/distribution
* Make the design responsive (including mobile layout/design)
2) After defined the main concept, might be necessary to apply design for...