My name is Neerav and I am the Co-Founder of Relocal. We believe where you live expands beyond just the four walls. It is where you walk, where you eat, where you spend time with your loved ones, and much more. We want to help our clients find an apartment that enables them to live the life they want without sacrificing the smaller details that come together to call a place home.
We are scaling and looking for someone to help us handle scheduling and creating itineraries for our clients who are searching for a new home in San Francisco . We would need you for 3- 12 hours/week, mostly weighted on certain days (2-3 days before a client trip). We do need someone who is fluent and can speak great English!
Your roles and responsibilities include:
1.. Research potential apartment viewings for clients based on their needs
2. Reach out to landlords via phone and email to schedule appointments
3. Create an itinerary for clients visiting San Francisco to find their new home.
4. Send invoices to newly on-boarded clients
5. Creating client portfolio prior to visits (we will provide all resources to build this)
6. Confirming appointments the day of client visit
We will also have some research related tasks as we build our next product!
If you are a good fit, we will expand your role as you progress! We are looking for someone who is very organized, detail oriented, and excited to expand this company with us!
Finally, we will need you to work PST hours (not necessarily 9am-5pm, but times within 8am-8pm PST)
Please send over:
1. Your hourly rate
2. Why you would be a good fit?