* Our LAMP platform delivers three services to ten event applications (conferences and tradeshows) worldwide.
* Commercialization means after introduction (1) we develop subscriber revenues and (2) enhance the platform for each event application.
* This company is our CEO's second startup. His first (manufacturing) startup is profitable and had its 25th anniversary. He led product development at an HP division for five years.
1. Achieve revenue in 12 months and profit in 24 months, after date of introduction.
2. Create awareness of event applications with existing and new event providers, catalyze adoption, and enhance the platform for each event application as needed.
3. Scale the platform so it does not constrain growth.
4. Evolve the startup into a high performance KPI-based organization (minimum cycle time to achieve design > make > sell objectives in production) that excels at:
* Commercializing the platform per event application.
* Commercializing technologies, products and services introduced at conferences and tradeshows.
Software Development Focus
Software development efforts during commercialization will focus on:
1. Complete pre-introduction software tasks, and maintain and scale the LAMP stack code base.
2. Refine features, functions and workflows of the three services.
3. Iteratively enhance existing features and functions per event application to converge on maximum stakeholder value.
4. Add new applications.
LAMP Platform Architecture and Technologies
The following are integrated and working:
* Landing page and search page enter six PHP MySQL applications (proprietary and non-proprietary).
* Membership and subscription (ecommerce), and ad server platforms service the six PHP MySQL applications.
Pair.com hosts and upgrades our server and Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP components, and provides 24x7x365 support.
* Before Introduction - On a daily/weekly deadline, you will relentlessly advance to complete pre-introduction software tasks.
* After Introduction - On daily/weekly deadline, you will relentlessly advance to complete refinement/enhancement software tasks.
* We use a software development forum (a collaborative web-based system for projects and project management).
* Development is based on final specification: a weekly email defines task priorities for the next week.
* Specification development is collaborative for new applications and larger refinement/enhancement tasks.
Your Distinctive Characteristics
* Determined to Achieve Objectives: You thrive on dependably achieving prioritized development deadlines and customer requirements.
* Peerless Technical Competence: You are a proven expert in the 'languages' and 'other skills' listed below, and have developed simple quality solutions and compelling value relative to competition to improve customers' productivity.
* Growth Fulfillment: Achieving our growth objectives is a means for you to fulfill your growth objectives.
* Proven Company-Milestone Experience: You worked in a company that became profitable, was funded, acquired or went public that depended on your determination and competence.