You've landed at the right place. oDesk is now Upwork. Learn about the new platform.

Smarty Jobs

2 were found based on your criteria

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 1,000 Posted
I have a big project on the go. The freelancer will have to complete a the design of the web interface and make sure it 100% compatible with mobile. The project is a CRM or ERP. 80% of the script is done the other 20% is in creation for the moment. Only... more

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 1,150 Posted
required experience: * Creating Content Scrapers * Code optimization (the website should handle thousands of people without crashing due to database choking) * SEO (sitemaps,meta tags, page titles and making pages search friendly) * Working... more