We need a Kannel/SMPP/SMS Gateway expert. We need an installation of a server for a SMS Gateway. The server must be delivered fully functional, configured and ready to go into production after a QA with the client. It will run in a virtualized server, on Linux Flavour to be defined during project as suggested by you. (Ubuntu, Debian, etc).
- You can use Kannel, provided it complies with the requirements of this document. (Many of the requirements expressed may be part of a standard software deployment, but stated as requirement for you to understand better the scope, usage and expectations)
- All necessary installers must provided (recommendation on operating system, you provide software and drivers)
- Graphical interface for daily operations needed (eg PlaySMS, or other as suggested by you)
- must be prepared to manage 200,000 SMS per day, or a minimum of 10Mps (10 messages per second)
- Must be able to manage at least 100 connections to a modem pool GSM (Wavecom GSM Modem Pool or Quectel M35 Modem Pool)
- You must have DataBase connection (MySQL) to record the status of messages, save replies and shipping result (DLR). Database must be configured as well as part of this project.
- Should be able to do the following with the "SIM Cards" or Allow speed control of SMS delivery rate through a variable (a transaction every XXX seconds)
- Allow a particular GSM Modem to be on hold, or come in or out the delivery route
- Define more than one route: (Eg: Routing based on the user connecting, Routing based on a word within the message)
- Allow or send a pre-configured command syntax to "recharge the of sms" (the syntax should be variable)
- Must allow different SMS encoding: 7-bit, 8-bit, UCS2 / Unicode, Also Flash Messages
- Should allow connection SMPP 3.4 or 5.0 and HTTP incoming or outgoing. Should include TLV parameters.
- Must be able to have many users connected and have usage reports by user (accounting)
-.We might may agree to extend the period of support if needed
- Knowledge Transfer and Training: Must be accompanied with training and implementation support, for daily operation of the gateway, server status control, defining new routing rules, sending rules (number of retries), user creation and management tasks.
Please note: Operators of the gateways already administrate a SMS Gateway but as new software is being implemented, they will need some assistance.