We are looking for driven Social Media Specialists to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
As a product marketer, you will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
You will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
• Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
• Proficiency in HubSpot’s Content Optimization System. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
• Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
• Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
• Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
• Fluency in English