This position is for a copywriter for a successful internet entrepreneur's personal blog and other thought leadership projects that he is a part of for other sites.
The goal is to build a long-term sustainable process in producing content for following
(A) Steve's Personal Blog
(B) Steve's thought leadership projects where he writes for publications like Huffington post, Entrepreneur, and Forbes
Some example topics you will be writing about include:
1. 5 Ways to Continuously Motivate Your Marketing Team
2. Should you hire an in-house marketer or a marketing team?
3. These are the best places to recruit for your start-up
4. Why its important to workout everyday, and the studies that have been done to back it up
Most of the writing will be on the following topics
1. Internet Advertising: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Building Growth Marketing Teams
2. Entrepreneur Life and Journey: Topics around being successful as an entrepreneur including habits, reading, and people
3. Traveling: Topics will be based on my travels, experiences, and adventures.
4. Personal Empowerment: Topics on personal empowerment, relationships and life
What type of writer am I looking for?
- Must be native english speaking, preferable from the United States, Canada, Australia, or England
-Must have previous experience in writing for other similar entrepreneur types
- Must have intermedia to expert level understanding of online advertising channels like Facebook, Ads, Google Analytics, Adwords etc.
- Must be open to researching specific topics
- Must be open to being able to build an outline to streamline the editorial process.
- Must be available through Skype or Google Hangout regularly.
To apply for this position, please read carefully as if you don't follow instructions , I will promptly delete your application.
1. Please send a copy of some of your previous writing work in the form of prior blog posts that you wrote
2. Please explain your background in online advertising and your experience writing about various online advertising topics
3. Please explain how you do research for new articles you write and your research process.
4. Please explain the best way you work with individuals/clients in stream lining a process for content creation
5. Please explain the types of clients or writing projects that you enjoy working on and why.
This is a long-term position that I am hiring for. I am hoping to put out 2 or 3 new pieces of content a week and it will be continued work