We're mostly B2B type of organization. You will need to handle a lot of client work in different niches.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the coordination of all our digital content.
The right candidate will have experience in cross-channel content marketing and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media marketing and search marketing.
The Content Marketing Manager is a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines and manage a team. The ability to interpret analytics and troubleshoot web related technical issues is a plus.
This position requires experience in using digital content to support strategic organizational objectives.
If you don't include "I've read this and I'm not a spammer" in your cover letter, your application will be dismissed immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style and tone.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various customer avatars.
- Develop, manage and execute procedures for other writers
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization’s content.
- Managing outsourced content creators, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- Hire and manage outsourced writers, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc.