I am looking for someone to assist with a variety of administrative tasks for a couple of our websites. This is on a part-time daily/weekly basis but will grow to more projects with the more experience you have. You can be located anywhere but must be very proficient in English.
We have several websites, so topics may vary, but the primary focus is an event website where we post local events to our calendar. Posting events involves copying & rewriting event content, finding the appropriate images and formatting them to relevant social media sizes, and filling in the required event information such as category, tags, and location details.
We also want someone who can (eventually if not at first) handle all social media post creation and schedule using tools such as Buffer and Hootsuite.
Training is provided but we really want someone with a strong background so that we can work on just covering how we do specific tasks, not teaching the fundamentals on blogging or social media.
Tasks will consist of the following:
- writing or re-writing quick posts on a WordPress blog
- formatting and posting events to our online calendar
- online research & assembling related content, venue info, social media contacts, upcoming events etc.
- other admin and support tasks as needed
- assisting with organizing special promotions & marketing efforts, contests, social media giveaways etc.
- posting to Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest
Any experience with affiliate marketing a plus. HTML also experience a plus.
Must be familiar with WordPress.