About The Team:
We're a team of creative professionals with a passion for photography and sharing our skills with the world. We have just undergone a reboot of our website, Photoblog.com. We provide a unique and design inspired photo blogging platform to photographers, travelers, and storytellers. Our website currently ranks #1 for photo blogging.
About The Job:
We're looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Qualities we are looking for
* You are passionate about social community building
* Skilled at creating and repurposing blog content for social media
* Resourcefulness, ability to connect people and stimulate discussion
* Understanding and appreciation of photography and travel
* Familiarity with social networks (Facebook, IG, G+ and twitter)
* Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
* Experience using social media software
Things that you will be doing on a daily basis
* Repurposing user generated blog posts as social media posts
* Repurposing official blog posts as social media posts
* Respond to comments on our social media channels (newly started)
* Organically growing social channels by engaging with social users
* Engage with social influencers to build connections and ultimately promote our platform
* Running social media Ad campaigns to boost posts
* Running contests or giveaways to boost engagement
* Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Ready to join the team? Take your time answering the screening questions below and tell us a little bit about yourself.