We are currently looking for an SEO, SMO, Content Manager to join our company.
The SEO & SMO Content Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the Founder to craft content that deliver a cohesive story and an excellent ecommerce customer experience online. You will assist our company to show first in the search results on google and other search engines.
- Work with the Director of Shobu on the SEO strategy to ensure web content drives organic traffic.
- Manage, write and edit, build, test and optimise changes, improvements, and content across shobu.com
- Utilising techniques such as title and meta tagging, indexing, link building, keyword ranking and overall site architecture and content optimisation
- Monitoring and analysing site performance and reviewing tracking metrics to provide solutions increase search engine ranking
- Ensure the website is optimised according to the SEO best practices and guidelines
- Researching and evaluating new traffic trends and identifying new optimisation opportunities
Lastly, a key part of this role will require you to focus on customer understanding and insights, working closely with our Online Optimisation & Insights Analyst and using your own expertise in this area you will ensure you understand our customers and their changing consumer needs, behaviours and market trends. You use this insights proactively identify opportunities for new sales initiatives, product placements, retailing flows, content creation and multi-variate tests (MVT.)
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills, with experience in developing persuasive and task-driven copy for cross-platform publishing
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and engage at all levels of the organisation is essential
- Expertise in SEO & SMO techniques and strategies
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems
- Demonstrated creative background with experience in developing original ideas into original content for digital audiences
You will be energetic and passionate, driven by results, highly organised and have strong planning skills with the ability to multitask effectively, manage timelines and meet deadlines. You will have exceptional attention to detail and tactical execution, a creative flair and excellent conceptual skills coupled with the ability to collaborate with and present to stakeholders.