- Work closely with delivery leads in order to understand Application functionality, Data & - Business flows as a basis for defining monitoring baselines and thresholds
- Interface with Development, Platform Services and PTG teams to schedule and implement monitoring and alerting tools
- Compile, automate and publish regular monitoring and trending reports
We are looking for independent and proactive QA Automation Engineer (Application Monitoring) who has 4+ years of experience at the same or related position.
What do we expect?
- University degree level (preferably in IT or Finance)
- Strong interpersonal skills, management, leadership, communications, planning and organizing
- Good knowledge of Java (basic or intermediate level)
- Automation experience (continuous integration testing)
- Financial/banking experience will be a 'plus'
What do we offer for you?
- Stable and long-term work among professionals on the basis of contract of employment, B2B contract, contract of mandate or contract of specific work
- Real influence on progress of your career path
- Work in a team for which your opinion matters
- Support of Business Assistant dedicated to the Specialist throughout the entire period of cooperation
- Integration events, sport events e.g. IT run, cycling tours, football and basketball matches
- Benefits matched to your needs