Syml Systems is reshaping the current Canadian mortgage industry ecosystem by:
-Eliminating inefficiencies of traditional mortgage brokerage
- Creating revenue streams for key referral sources
- Equipping consumers to obtain the best mortgage for their needs from the entire Canadian Marketplace
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for testing and verify the quality of a web application (Initial project will be a 15 page “Wizard form” with an average of about 6 questions per wizard page. Form has separate versions for Mobile vs large screen UI). Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop a Test Plan and automation test suite for this application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team in identifying and communicating any bugs to be fixed. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and product quality is essential. In the event this initial project is well executed by the QA engineer, additional test projects will follow.
Walk through current form in Development Environment
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Creation and collaboration around setting of documented test goals
- Creation of Test Plan including outline of test process and test cases
- Creation of Test Data for a data driven test framework for the form
- Verification of data (including pass and fail cases) for the Test Framework
- Creation of Automation test Cases for the form using Selenium Builder and / or Selenium Builder
- Test Cases are to include testing of:
- Outgoing links
- Internal links
- Anchor Links
- MailTo Links
-Verify there is no dead page or invalid redirects.
-First check all the validations on each field.
-Wrong inputs to perform negative testing.
-Verify the workflow of the system.
-Verify the data integrity
-Browser Compatibility Testing for multiple browsers
-Mobile testing for Andriod and IOS
Security Testing for:
-Broken Authentication and Session Management
-Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
-Insecure Direct Object References
-Sensitive Data Exposure
-Missing Function Level Access Control
-Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
-Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
-Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
Performance Testing including
-Proficient in Google Drive for Collaborative Communication of requirements
--Excellent Test Automation Skills with Selenium
Good Skills with Eclipse for implementing Data Driven Test Framework
-Familiarity of multiple ways of automating multiple test cases into Test frameworks with recommended Automation tools (e.g. =Jenkins)
-Implementing automated testing platforms (SeleniumHQ) and Load Testing Tools such as Grinder, Gatling, Tsung or JMeter
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, (GitHub)
-Good Understanding of Web Security to effectively test Security requirements
-Positive attitude and ability to comfortably accommodate change.