We have developed a collaborative portal based on cloud, specially for startups and companies, and we need one experienced tester or quality assurance in order to carefully test our web-applitacion, with the objective of find and report every single error/bug/mistake and (specially) any part of the portal that can be improved before going in live mode on December.
It's absolutely needed to test the process, and test the product.
Your work will consist in:
- Check for the critical bugs that could destabilize users (this is as far, the most important point)
- Check the entire application, inviting other users, creating a new company, etc... and use it as a regular user/s would do. And check how the application works in different roles.
- Report us an extended inform with the application usability and how would you improve the experience of user.
- There are some levels and ranks that can restrict users to do or not some action (just like creating a new event into the calendar). You must ensure that all levels and permissions works properly in every case
- We'll discuss about how the application has been coded, and we'll check if it's needed to improve its performance (of coure it will)
- Review entire pages/areas in responsive design view (PC, Tablet and mobile)
- Giving to us tips for speed up the portal
- If you are experienced with programmation (it's almost a MUST) we'll request you checkinf for the security and try every way to exploit our application and see if has security breachs
We will value:
- If you have worked before with project management tools: Bitrix, Asana, 10,000 ft, Basecamp...
- If you have a good experience with MySQL