The Performance Test Engineer will be part of the SoftNAS Software Quality Assurance Team which has the overall responsibility for ensuring Quality of SoftNAS Products and Applications. You are expected to have strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and understanding of Software Quality Assurance. You must have solid knowledge and experience in System Performance and Load Testing Domain. This position is full time and remote but requires you to work US time zone hours (CST).
• Performance Test Engineer
• QA Manager
• To Plan, Develop, and Conduct Performance and Load Tests on SoftNAS Products and Applications
• Review of software requirements and system design
• Review of Technical IT Infrastructure related to Performance/Load Test Requirements
• Build Technical IT Requirements for Performance/Load Testing
• Help Build and Maintain Performance/Load Testing Environment in VMware, AWS, and MS Azure Platforms