* Primary responsibility is focused on making sure the Emsisoft endpoint protection products meet our high quality expecations.
* Develop test cases from project management input, discussions with key team members and customer feedback.
* Develop automated blackbox tests, mostly in Python.
* Execute regression tests, create proper bug reports and coordinate with the development team to get issues fixed.
Skills and qualifications:
* 3+ years experience in Windows software and driver testing, ideally with focus on security and system-near software.
* Strong background in creating and executing test cases.
* In-depth hands on knowledge in test automation with Python.
* Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of German or Russian is a plus.
We are offering a safe long term full time (40h/week) employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable internet connection.