Need to implement search functionality using Elasticsearch or Sphinx search
Interested programmer may choose either of these search engines based on our requirement and their expertise
The entire exercise needs to be completed over a remote screen sharing session, like using teamviewer
Details given below.
Centos 7 x64 running MariaDB 10, WHM/Cpanel
Sphinx 2.2.9 installed and running
Elasticsearch 1.7 installed and running
Nature of website:
Media sharing community networking website, based on php (symfony framework)
What needs to be done:
1. Connect & do a Real-time indexing of all tables/fields in the mysql database
2. Realtime indexing of user submitted documents like .doc, .pdf (optional, if budget would increase)
3. Faceted or structured search based on various database fields like user name, date of birth etc
4. Set-up a search bar in the website front end
5. Search results page to match the website front-end design (background color,...