*OPTION TO TURN TO FULL-TIME WORK IF SUCCESSFUL*
Expert360 is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist and researcher who can deliver superb results. This is an important role in maintaining the integrity of the backend data in our Salesforce system.
At Expert360, we’re reinventing how the world works. The Expert360 Consultant Team aims to pioneer a new way of working. We believe in a future where skilled, ambitious professionals should have a choice in how they work. We strive to make that future a reality. Our goal is to make Expert360 the place where you start your day to find great project work with great companies.
The Data Entry Specialist and research analyst is responsible for:
- Entering data into Excel to be used in Expert360’s Salesforce platform, maintaining a high level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Researching different companies and identifying what category of industry they fit into using a combination of Google, LinkedIn and other sources
- Engage directly with the Sales Operations Analyst at Expert360 and proactively provides updates on progress and potential roadblocks
Required experience & skills:
- Strong background in research, particularly any related to individual companies and their industries
- Strong background in using Microsoft Excel
- Possesses strong analytical skills to be able to make accurate, timely decisions based on data
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to interact remotely via email, Skype
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets and Dropbox
- Able to work with limited to no supervision
- Able to acquire a clear understanding and purpose of tasks
Work with purpose:
Joining our team means getting in on the ground floor of reinventing how the world works. Our online workplaces empower businesses and professionals to come together as a team regardless of where they happen to be. This makes Expert360 a thought leader in the collaborative economy and one of the most innovative examples of online marketplaces in existence.
You'll join a team truly passionate about our mission of creating economic and social value on a global scale by providing a trusted workplace to connect, collaborate and succeed. In short, you'll change lives—which will do wonders for your career and your karma. So join us as we roll up our sleeves and create the future of work.