- Performing technical analysis of the existing system, implement change requests, new features and architecture alignments
- Participating in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes
- Taking responsibility for the project deliveries
We are looking for an independent and proactive Senior Java Developer who has 5+ years of experience at the same or related position, who will take a part in developing (project is under development, but there are still a field to implement new features and changes) a framework for integrating different processes and flows inside company structures. The project is based on three pillars: monitoring and technical logging; narratives (business logging) and orchestration. Used IDE: Eclipse or IDEA.
What do we expect?
- Advanced programming skills in Java (4-5 years experience)
- Advanced design patterns knowledge
- Good knowledge of Java SE 7, Spring, Camel, Hazelcast, JPA, JTA, Quartz (other libraries would be a big plus)
- Basic C++ programming skills are desirable
- Stable and long-term work among professionals on the basis of contract of employment, B2B contract, contract of mandate or contract of specific work
- Real influence on progress of your career path
- Work in a team for which your opinion matters
- Support of Business Assistant dedicated to the Specialist throughout the entire period of cooperation
- Integration events, sport events e.g. IT run, cycling tours, football and basketball matches
- Benefits matched to your needs