This opportunity will work closely with our internal staff of software engineers, infrastructure architects, product managers, and end users during the engagement.
We have a critical in-house database that stores specific data, rules, and workflow that needs daily updating. The database is updated via a front end application by internal staff. Once the updates are completed, this system feeds the updated data to other decoupled solutions. Both the database and the front end application were written years ago and all tribal knowledge of the product is gone. As the solution is used today, it is very kludgy and only about 30% of the product is applicable to today’s business needs.
We need someone to…
1. Reverse engineer the current database and application
2. Gather our future product needs from end users and product managers
3. Architect a contemporary, secure, SaaS based solution
Design and develop the…
1. Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) of product users
2. Database architecture
3. UI and front end web application
4. Backward conversion process to feed the other decoupled solutions