Database with image identification, image + title uploading/editing features, categorization features, export/edit capabilities, website + phone app capabilities
1. There is roughly 7.8M entries in the database with roughly 1.5M images attached to those entries split between 136,000~ categories.
2. Question: do you have to select the specific category for photo matching or will it be possible to photo match against the entire database at very quick speeds (10 or more identifications per second)?
3. Desktop application: Photo-match feature this will build a csv spreadsheet. This spreadsheet will have multiple columns. Title + Grade + SKU, Title, Grade, SKU, Photo 1 Path, Photo 2 Path, Sport Category, Era Category. Title + Grade is generated by photo-matching images and the parent folder the images are contained in. Example “Run Photomatch on Folder 10.20.16.James Set, Subfolders of VGEX, EXCELLENT, EXMT, NM, NMMT, GRADED, generates a spreadsheet with all matched items in VGEX folder with VG/EX grade, all matched items in EXCELLENT Folder with EXCELLENT grade, all matched items in EXMT folder with EX/MINT grade, etc” This will be done in batches of anywhere from 1 item (2 photographs, one front and one back) to 10,000 items (20,000 photographs, 10,000 front and 10,000 back). The SKU counter needs to be manually editable ability to be numbers, letters, or a combination.
4. We need to be alerted of any photo matching errors and have a list of any errors so we may fix them by uploading proper photographs and editing titles as necessary.
5. The database needs to be editable in the application, names and photographs one by one (drag and drop or click the images from a file)
6. The database needs to be editable via spreadsheet to bulk edit current titles or image uploads (export any category + re-upload spreadsheet with fixes)
7. The database needs to be editable via spreadsheet to bulk add new titles and images where we can categorize them into something that is already categorized or create a new category or subcategory.
8. The database needs to have editable images where we can delete out an old image and upload a new image (drag & drop or click folders). Some items do not have images and will need us to upload images. Other items we will need to replace an old image with a new image.
9. This program needs to be built with the anticipation we will build pricing into the database. There are a total of 10 possible prices for a card based on given condition.
10. This program needs to be built with the anticipation it may be used online as a website and queried from online in the future (singles or bulk query).
11. This program needs to be built with the anticipation its capabilities may be used on a phone application in the future.