Desktop and Mobile App Developer
Function of Software
1. Drag and Drop feature; where I drag on an employee profile and drop into a placement bin /box. Windows will populate with a few questions such as:
a. Select Customer b. Select Contact c. Select reason; interview, placement, test
e. Select timing f. Select Schedule g. Select Position
2. Resume Parsing
3. Resume Broadcasting where I can identify a resume and broadcast to potential employer base on candidate skills and industry such as a welder to all fabricating industries/customers
4. Job Order creation and broadcast job via sms, whatsapp, facebook groups and websites.
5. Matching job order request base on candidate profiles
6. Login ability for clients, candidates, staff to view profile, update record, upload documents, video interviews.
7. Will add quickbooks integration at later date but platform should be built to accommodate quickbooks programming acceptable type such as php. Quickbook features will include view pay record, enter timesheets, view invoices.
8. Document storage, facebook and other social feed integration such as twitter, linkedin, skype which can also be used as a login
9. Mobile app capability for all logins such that mobile staff can do interviews, drag and drop, update record while on road and allow mobile sales team to find customer easily when on a street. Example if I am driving on Albert Street I should be able to open app and see customer or potential customer on that street or nearby location.
10. Search with options to include job opening within 10 km radius, send sms to search results and whatsapp messages
11. Global Directory to be integrated with MailEnable at later date and then with Avaya Phone System. Such that when an incoming call comes it populate the caller record into desktop or mobile app.
12. Ability to easily register new callers in system via mobile or desktop
13. Utilizing and migrating existing data.
14. Post jobs to other social feeds such as Indeed, Craiglist, Facebook
16. Outlook integration at later date (If mailenable cannot keep trail records of email conversation)
17. Online/Mobile registration of candidates, clients
18. Client login ability to create and post jobs.
19. Shortlist Candidates into groups.