Network Coverage is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to provide extraordinary IT services to our client base, primarily located in Massachusetts.
We would like to find someone who holds several technical certifications or equivalent degrees, and has real world experience with virtualization technologies, cloud services and enterprise-caliber networking infrastructure. The candidate will provide systems administration and support to multiple clients across the Greater Boston region.
Possess a broad range of technical expertise, including but not limited to:
- Firewall support and configuration (SonicWall, Cyberoam, Fortinet, etc.)
- Switch installation, configuration and troubleshooting with VLAN and QoS configuration.
- Advanced server hardware and associated technologies.
- Server OS and associated technologies project management, installation, configuration and troubleshooting (Windows Server 2008, 2012, Exchange 2010/2013, Active Directory, corporate antivirus, WSUS, etc.)
- BDR configuration, deployment and management.
- Virtualization with VMWare, Citrix and HyperV.
- Familiarity with Labtech or Continuum RMM tools are a big plus.
- Strong organizational skills with project management capabilities.
* A minimum of at least 4-5 Years real-world IT experience is required.
* Current IT certifications is a plus (Microsoft, VMWare, etc.)
Assertive, customer-oriented and goal-driven attitude.
Network Coverage is an owner-operated IT consulting firm servicing eastern New England. We have a fast-paced, small business culture and we don't believe in stiff corporate attitudes. We are growing our staff to better accommodate our ever-increasing list of clients and our growing business.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, FSA, Short-Term Disability and Health Insurance (MA residents only).
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set.