We need someone who can handle server side functionality, write webAPI, create complex sql server stored procedures, SQL views and other SQL functions etc. Must be able to deal with scenarios where manipulation of data from multiple -tables, which requires that code should be optimized In order to ensure the best application performance.
• Maintain and enhance the existing data warehouse, exports, and reports.
• Manage Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI) with insurance vendors
• Develop vendor and client exports that meet provided specifications.
• Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality.
• Monitor job and transfer queues to ensure they are functioning as expected.
• Provide business users the data required for metrics and analysis.
• Knows about BI(Business Intelligence),so that he can create reports.
• Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs.
• Migrate existing Access reports to SSIS/SSRS.
• Create and maintain documentation for all projects
• Candidate should possess some experience working with Access applications and strong Excel skills
Following skills are required.
.net, C#, webAPI’s, MS Sql server