We are currently seeking a highly motivated, hands-on Content Strategist to join our team. The candidate will coordinate directly with our creative team to concept and implement cohesive marketing strategies, content planning, and regular site updates / marketing campaigns. The position will contribute to the development of client's online strategic direction with a focus on creating a compelling acquisition experience. The candidate should be a team-player with strong communication skills, eager to support the fast growing business by Providing content strategy recommendations to clients based on information obtained through content inventories, current-state analysis, site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and Website metrics.
• Planning the content creation, delivery, and governance. Secure a repeatable system that defines the entire editorial content development process for a project.
• Achieve content that is readable and understandable, findable, actionable and shareable in all of its various forms
• Demonstrate focus on the client
• Use agile approaches and methods in order to experiment and learn; willingness to fail quickly and re-design as needed
• Understanding across media types and an understanding of best uses for each
• Working directly with client managers, brand strategists, project managers, producers, and other associates on assigned projects
• Knowing the basic technical possibilities of various communications channels
• Familiarity with social platforms and their business uses
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Proven level attention to detail
• Effective and engaging team player
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
• Comfortable working in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
• Conducts content strategy and planning workshops with stakeholders and content owners and leverage proven content models and exercises
• Guides strategic thinking and provides expertise on the most effective ways to reach our customers and meet business objectives through digital and non-digital content
• Acts as a subject matter expert on content strategy to internal stakeholders and agency partners
• Works with internal subject matter experts and external agencies to assist with specialized content pieces, including articles, infographics, and videos.