Looking for a thermal data analyst with a strong foundation in metallurgy and structural engineering. This person will need to interpret visual and thermal image data collected from the inspection of various structures in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries, and use this data to make precise recommendations about their structural integrity. This analysis needs to be delivered to end-customers in the form of an actionable report (report format not yet determined).
- Advanced education in structural engineering, material science, metallurgy, etc.
- Structural engineering and inspection experience in the oil & gas industry
- Experience interpreting thermal data to determine the integrity of various materials
- Computer fluency to adapt to and work with new software
- Fluency in the English language.
The expectation is that this role will be ongoing. Please respond with your experience, qualifications and what you uniquely bring to the table.