1. Only one block for the Boolean or Wild card Search & below this an "Add Filters" button which gives a drop down option to select the available filters & a box next to the selected filter giving either a drop down option or a text box depending on the type of filter selected.
2. Capability to type in the list view filters, ability for a horizontal scroll when more filters are added to the list view, re-sizing the filter size from the list view itself, also to rearrange the sequence from therein & save the format for each individual user, ability to share the filter arrangement with other users.
3. Option of an internal link button for all records, which when clicked or pasted in the browser redirect to the respective record.
4. No Drop Down on the main header bar, that is, Accounts, Contacts etc. No Tabs at all. A bar on the left hand side which has a Single Menu Button which Pops Out & includes all relevant options. At the bottom of the Bar, there should be a drag & drop option to parse the CV/ resume
5. Under the "+" action button, should give options to create records only for the custom modules. Other default modules are not to come up under this action button.
6. Every record created for every module should have a system generated unique ID at the time of creation.
7. Remove irrelevant modules from the CRM.
8. For every record, main highlighting points are to be displayed at the top in the overview of the record.
Eg. For a contact, the display needs to be in the format -
Unique ID | Name | Job Title | Company Name | Custom Field
This information needs to be on the very top of the record.
9. In the email module, need to integrate Advanced WYSIWYG editor
10. The CRM by default has a recently viewed/ actions bar that is displayed at all times. This also needs to be disabled.
11. In Custom Modules, under Detail View, a button needs to be created to create record from vCard which needs to be imported. This option should be available whence selecting the option to create record from vCard, also need the option to import records from file Only for administrator/ assigned roles.
12. Option to Parse of resumes/ CVs needs to be made available with two options, either drag & drop option or multi import.
13. The default image icons for the modules are also to be changed (The respective Images would be provided).
14. Users are to be redirected to different PHP databases based on their usernames.
Eg. User1 would have SuiteCRM 1, User2 would have SuiteCRM2 installations.
When User1 logs in S/he should be redirected to PHP database SuiteCRM 1 & when User2 logs in S/he should be redirected to PHP database SuiteCRM 2. Both the users would log in under the same system URL, but would get redirected to their respective databases based on their usernames.
15. There is also a custom module, Tear-Sheet, it needs to have an option to make it either a private list or share with a few users or make it public to all users.
16. Age of the contact is to be auto calculated & updated basis of the date of birth field
17. Company details like phone, description etc are to be auto synched to the contacts module basis of the company linked
18. Do not contact field of all contacts linked to company are to be auto updated based on selection or de-selection of Off-Limit companies
All of the above need to be performed in an upgrade safe process.
Kindly let me know if you would be able to rectify this error for me & the time span for the same.