What we do: we are a luxury wholesale travel company. That means we only sell first class & business class tickets, as well as private jet charters. We do not sell directly to ticket holders. We are a B2B wholesaler that sells to travel agencies, large corporate accounts (such as fortune 500 companies) and to exclusive deals with large luxury travel club members.
What we need sugarCRM for: We have a team of inside and outside sales reps that solicit and cultivate travel agencies, corporate accounts and travel clubs. We need sugar to take the lead through the solicitation process, convert to an active account, and manage the sales flow of all ticketing for the life of each account. To sum it up: our “customers” are travel agencies. We do not deal with actual ticket holders. We are transparent, and deal only with the agency. The industry term for what we do is called a “consolidator”
What we need from you: We need a developer with proven Sugar experience to develop, customize, integrate, and deploy SugarCRM for us.
The timeframe for this project will be split into 2 parts, spanning 2 months:
Phase 1: initial launch which will include all aspects that pertain specifically to the agency recruitment process only. At the completion of phase 1, we will only go live with the solicitation process, and the actual fulfillment, etc will not be live yet. The implementation time frame for this is 4 weeks.
Phase 2: all remaining processes beyond the agency recruiting will go live. Implementation time frame for this is 4 week.
• Customize the leads module
• Customize the account module (including system of how accounts convert)
• Customize the CSS across sugar, and improve the UX
• Integrate a dialer widget from within leads for sales team to make outbound calls
• Create html reports for leaderboard display
• Integrate emails with gmail. All correspondence should always be attached to each lead, or account
• Develop a unified system of lead ownership, relationship management, and telemarketer involvement. There are many layers and factors that need to be taken into account.
• Develop fool-proof system of workflow, so nothing falls through the cracks. E.g. Customize features in calls and task modules; such as “close and create new”, not allowing a record to be saved if there are no future tasks set, etc.
• Train and instruct teams on correct use of sugar
• Customize the quote module. Quotes will be generated by active agencies who fill out a variety of different types of custom forms, these forms all need to be integrated with sugar and tracked individually etc.
• Create an airline ticketing module that will integrate with our ticketing system
• Develop workflows for all aspects of the sales cycle
• Create additional html reports for leaderboard display
• Create sales commission module
• Attrition reports, aging reports etc.
• Create marketing automation flow for unengaged prospects
This is a very general list, and we have a full visual workflow that we will share with the developer, as well as a very knowledgeable managing team that will be very hands on. We know exactly what we want, and will expect the developer to follow instructions to the T. Upon a full assessment of the project, developer will be required to chart the entire project, including milestones and dependencies, in our project management software (we use smartsheet) and this will be a collaborative project at every step of the way. We want to make sure that the developer is very detail oriented. For instance, we request that you tell us your favorite color when applying for the job, to see if you read this carefully.
When replying to this offer, please make sure that you can demonstrate:
• a thorough knowledge of SugarCRM
• experience in project management
• a great record of feedback on your previous jobs