24/7 Start-up seeks Supervisors who masters the art of managing an active contact center. We are a start-up dedicated to providing non-clinical companion care via a tech platform.
Our team offers many unique skills in developing relationships and caring for our members. Candidates must be sensitive, proactive, fully-engaged, detail-oriented, highly responsive during working hours, and extremely organized. All work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and seek professionals who are excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business.
• Communicate with members one-on-one via phone, text or chat
• Relay scheduling requests via chat to supervisors
• Document member interaction in system portal
• Study online tutorials to enhance client engagement
• Identify prospective Community Partners
• Communicate with team members via online chats/conference calls
• A sense of humor, witty and a little bit of charm
• Desktop or laptop computer in a quiet and controlled environment
• Reliable Internet connection
• Able to work well with teams and remotely
• Creative self-starter who can take initiative and collaborate
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and online communication skills
• Quick-learner and self-starter comfortable with rapid change
• Bonus Experience: Call Center Experience, Crisis Center Experience, Life Coaching, Professional Leadership, Mediation Leadership, Actors, Writers, Military Service/Family, Care of Seniors, Sensitive to Mental Health Concerns, Sensitive to Physical Health Concerns, Sensitive to Bereavement Concerns
• Helping others and filling emotional voids
• Claim experience in a business that is all of the following: concierge service, tech company, start-up, membership service, women-owned, family-owned, veteran-owned, minority-owned
• Obtain pioneering experience in the high-growth mobile messaging space (it overtook social media in size last year)
• Contribute to the direction of the service and community
• Real-world interaction with customers, influencers and partners
• Growth opportunities within a start-up organization