StrategyMix, a global provider of marketing solutions, is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing operations team.
You must have experience in marketing operations and social media marketing, and have basic HTML skills.
The initial contract is for 2 months, but this may be extended into a full time position.
Your role will be to manage efficient marketing operations to support our Account Managers in Denver, London, Dubai and Sydney.
* Chasing account managers, so they meet their deadlines
* Assigning marketing tasks to our marketing services team
* Setting up, testing and launching email marketing campaigns
* Conducting LinkedIn research
* Launching campaign posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
* Updating client websites
* Setting up LinkedIn Advertising campaigns
* Managing web research projects
* Providing progress reports and analysis to the account managers
Apart from being generally smart, you will need:
* Technical Marketing Skills (HTML)
You must be familiar with basic level HTML and capable of fixing minor bugs
* Great project management skills
You will be the link between our Account Managers in the US, EMEA and ANZ and our marketing services team. Everyone will be relying on you.
* Very detail orientated
While a lot of the work may be done by others, you will be responsible for making sure that everything is done right.
Of course, you’ll also need to be:
* A team player
* Calm and level-headed
* A problem solver with a positive attitude
Sounds good? OK, please apply.