StandDesk.co is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve shipping and logistics problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize a new ergonomic product fast distributed and supported worldwide.
Want to be a part of shipping & logistics team? Apply today!
We are a start-up, sales oriented business with a growing nation-wide presence. As part of our expansion we are hiring a Shipping & Logistics Coordinator in Los Angeles.
This position will perform a key role in managing the worldwide end-to-end transportation of our products. Every consumer has experienced delays and received things late. It sucks, right? You’ll be the master watch person making sure nothing skips-a-beat, while cracking-the-whip to keep our billion dollar transportation partners honest.
Since we are a small start-up and rapidly growing, this is a great opportunity to develop your role, and use your strengths and talents to improve the company at large. Plus, there is great potential to promote within the company!
• Process and oversee all orders within our e-commerce platforms, and stay on top of our fulfillment centers to ensure products ship timely and efficiently
• Manage and coordinate the daily receiving and distribution of products in conjunction with our warehouse partners
• Help to close B2B sales by obtaining the most accurate and cost effective quotes from our third-party shipping and installation vendors
• Coordinate and oversee large B2B shipments and installs, ensuring everything stays on schedule and runs smoothly
• Oversee the transition to our new Los Angeles-based third party warehouse, assist in creating warehouse processes, and identify problem areas to create solutions
• Monitor shipping costs and services for consistency and errors
• Audit 3PL and Fedex invoices for errors and recoup costs when needed
• Assist in analyzing inventory forecasting and sales by product to make educated decisions on purchasing more inventory from the manufacturer
• Understand and anticipate changing business needs and have the gravitas and skill to lead through these changes with precision and confidence
A little more about you
• Minimum 2 years professional experience in logistics, shipping, retail, or e-commerce industries
• Obsessively organized and detailed-oriented; great at keeping schedules and lists
• An A+ written and verbal communicator
• Possess the desire to create a role for yourself within a growing company
• Experience working with domestic and international small package carriers and air/ocean freight forwarding companies is a plus
• Knowledge of the supply chain and distribution process is a plus
• Very computer literate and particularly tech savvy and adept at Microsoft Excel, Gmail and Google Docs
• Experience with Shopify, TradeGecko, or other e-commerce and inventory management platform a plus
• Highly analytical with exceptional negotiation skills to ensure the best rates from our vendors
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university (preferred)
Send in your application and be prioritized!
You may visit our website to apply.