Please feel free to bid on only a portion of the job. If one firm or individual does not have all the skills, we may select separate bidders for different parts. Even if we select separate bidders - we will need to find a way to keep everything and everyone, synchronized.
This posting is for a comprehensive outreach program that we are creating for one company; and once we establish the proper routine - we will replicate this to 3 other companies. But this first one is important for us to get right and see some returns.
The outreach program consists of various tasks
1) social media campaign: we will provide a target audience, target messaging - and some ongoing content. you will need to be experienced in "starting and sustaining" social media presence. we are talking about going from zero presence, to a fairly active presence in the upcoming couple months. the usual places we will start with (linkedin, twitter, facebook) and expand from there
2) email campaign: this is NOT a blast or mass marketing campaign. we have the lists, and our message is standard - but it needs tailored a little for each recipient on our list. It needs followups, tracking and reporting back to us. We have tried standard providers outside of Upwork for this - and they provide canned database type email marketing. And the challenge is - we are not even trying to sell anything. we are trying to convince the reader of something and agree to a phone call with us. please dont bid if your system is a standard blanket email marketing system
3) voice of customer surveys: mainly via email info gathering, website campaigns etc. we will provide the names and emails, we will provide what information to gather - you will need to tell us whats the best way to gather than information. This is related to the email campaign mentioned above - but not the same thing. The same bidder could do both these tasks
4) webinar planning: we want to start planning 1 webinar per month. we have the topic, and we will develop the content. we will provide you a list of emails to invite. you will need to manage the communications, confirm attendees, send our reminders etc - basically all the administrative details of scheduling and managing a 100+ people webinar
5) content creation: we will provide the topics - and will look for the bidder to do extensive internet research, create content that can be used as blogs, flyers, twitter feeds, facebook pages etc. This will cover ranges of industry reports, economic reports, macro trends etc.
Please note as bidder
a) we have selected non-US bidders for a large % of our jobs. in this case (english) language is a strong requirement for us. again we are fine selecting someone outside the US - but please make sure you are comfortable on a phone interview with us
b) we will look for experience in each category - so if you want to bid on just one or two (out of the 5) task category outlined above - thats fine
c) since this is not a Project with specific end point - please confirm in your bid that if the job grows you can continue with the hour commitment on an ongoing basis.
Look forward to reviewing your bid.