Develop an online survey using LimeSurvey.
Please ignore the budget field since it was a "forced" field.
- Participants will need to have a code to take the online survey
- Each code is for two people, and two people with two different emails must complete the survey in order for it to be processed. The responses will be send individually to each one of the two emails. it is up to the individuals to share it if they choose to do so.
- Participants need to click on the disclaimer in order to continue (and this click will be included in the survey report). It should say that the responses are only recommendations and that the person should independently consult a relationship expert for further relationship counseling and development support.- Questions will be divided into sections (or not) still thinking about this)
-- There will be about 40-50 questions for the actual survey
-- 10 demographic ones (those do not need to be analyzed as part of the responses to the participants, but collected for internal analysis later
- Once both complete the survey, the tool:
— will calculate the individual scores (based on their responses), I have the mathematical formulas for each one of the (7 or 8) scores that need to be calculated (I say 7 or 8 because I am deciding if I include the 8th or not). But regardless all of the calculations (each score) are independent so changing one will not change the rest (but the decision will be made before we even start the design process.
— compare all 7 or 8 scores of each person, calculate the absolute differences between them, and rank the scores according to the differences between them
— Select the top three differences (major differences between the scores)
— Create a formatted PDF report for each person (we provide all of the information, we only need the report to be able to be created) that will include
—— Individual Scores (and short description - including graphic
—— Common Score Chart for Couple showing both responses, and three main differences
—— Difference 1 - with explanation and recommendation (biggest difference)
—— Difference 2 - with explanation and recommendation (second biggest difference)
—— Difference 3 - with explanation and recommendation (third biggest difference)
—— Conclusion -
- Full implementation and testing of live survey in my web site including
--- Survey Customization (logos, format, etc)
--- Setup of LimeSurvey
--- Setup of any LimeSurvey security configurations as needed
--- Installation and configuration of solution
--- Configuration of the initial batch of codes (5,000) for the survey
--- Full live test of survey (must pass 10 live tests)
--- Full documentation of installation, security and other changes implemented, how to create additional codes, how to change the text fields and images in the reports, etc)
Developer will be expected to create, test, troubleshoot solution on his/her own site, until the business requirements have been met, and then implement the final tested solution in my site.
The project delivery MUST include all design documentation, including any commercial rights to specific code used to achieve the results needed (if anything is needed beyond LimeSurvey).
I do not necessarily need to integrate with Social Media, Payment Processors, Cloud Storage, or APIs, but if the developer has a proven way to integrate them, that shows value for the project, I'm willing to consider it.