We search for a Java senior expert, who is able to implement for us some non common requirements.
Your job will be to:
- understand our requirements
- write down your letter of understanding
- provide us your estimation
- get a positive response to implement your understanding in code
- deliver your fully tested and documented code
- getting a review
- paid after finalized the review and test on our side (max. 2 weeks)
What we offer:
- very deep knowledge in the IT business (over 25 years)
- very deep knowledge in Java (team is working since java 1.1!)
- Eclipse IDE (we do not use IntelliJ)
What we expect:
- open communication and pre notification if something goes in the wrong direction
- delivery on time
- high quality on work
- following our style guides and coding rules
- at least 16h a week, for a steady max of 24h for the starting time. (If we see you fit into the team, we are willing to pull you fulltime into the team after about 6-12 months)
We do NOT want to have junior developer applications, since this will not work from our past experiences over the wire/internet. So do not waste our lifetime by providing us application, without any prove of your senior developer level. Also keep in mind, you have to understand our problems. If you think you will get a fully description to implement by it, you will be at the wrong place with us. To test if you have read this description, place the result of two power three minus five in the first line of your cover letter. Also we expect that your delivery is tested, and not leaving the client as a guinea pig for alpha testing.
We mention this points, since we face this issue very often on non personal contacts via internet platforms like this one.