As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for the development, performance and scaling of our public websites as well as internal systems.
The technology stack you will be using consists of:
* PHP (Symfony Framework 2, Doctrine ORM);
* HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap)
* (Debian) Linux
* Git, Vagrant, Bower
Your day-to-day tasks as PHP Developer will include:
* Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems and websites;
* Solve issues with the website(s) and internal systems, prioritizing based on customer impact;
* Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences;
* You’re an experienced (2-4 years) Developer with hands-on experience with (object oriented) programming in PHP 5, using MySQL and MVC;
* You have experience with any of the latest PHP frameworks (Symfony Framework 2, Laravel 4+, Zend 2, Yii Framework etc.)
* You have experiene with...