We are seeking a virtual assistant who has a strong background in social media management, Facebook advertising, online marketing automation (preferable Mailchimp), and ecommerce (i.e., automating the sale / delivery of info products).
Here are the particulars of the project. . .
The initial stage of the project is an online info product launch that uses Divi Themes in WordPress, S2 membership software, and Mailchimp autoresponder.
The intricacies of setting up the framework so that traffic comes in, gets into the lead generation funnel, receives the sales emails, gets the webinar invitation reminders, are moved to a new sub-list for buyers that triggers a new automated sequence, etc. ... all that is what needs to be set up and automated so my end can focus on creating the content for the sales funnel, running the webinars, etc.
In your experience, for the sorts of tasks I'm needing done, how many hours / days / weeks does it take to automate info product lead generation, a launch funnel for 1 product, and all the autoresponder / list software in MC that runs it?
If all those areas you feel comfortable maneuvering in, please answer these questions in your Cover Letter:
1. What does your day to day work as a VA look like?
2. How do you guarantee the security of my account information and
knowledge of the back end of my business?
3. Are you comfortable starting off with a few hours (10-15) and scaling up beyond 20 if we're a solid fit for each other?
4. Provide an example of a time when you suggested an improvement in the optimization of a clients’ business, and it was implemented successfully.
5. What are your "success stories" with past clients? Tell me examples of how you made their lives SO much easier and allowed them to be more productive.