No Destination Apparel is seeking an experienced graphic designer to work with our creative team in developing designs and artwork intended for t-shirts, tank tops, and other tourist memorabilia.
The right candidate must be capable of receiving rough artwork concepts and ideas and producing original, innovative designs. The right candidate should also be comfortable pitching concepts and ideas and have experience working through all aspects of the design process.
Short and long term job opportunities are available. Initial design requests will consist primarily of simple one-color typographic designs which may include some basic illustrative work. Future job requests may require complex multi-color illustrative and photographic design work.
• Previous design experience, preferably in the clothing industry
• Outstanding design skills
o Experience completing design projects from conception through production
o Ability to integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements into designs
• Fluent in English
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, completing assignments according to deadline
• Experience maintaining brand standards across several markets and properties without sacrificing innovation
Proficient in the following software:
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• MS Office Suite
Highly Desirable Skills:
• Understanding of commercial print production
• Familiarity or working knowledge in HTML or CSS
• Experience designing website and email templates