SUMMARY: Talend ETL Developer position requires working knowledge of the Talend - candidates without this working knowledge should not apply. Experience in designing ETL (Talend) processes for data warehouses and Application Data Integration. Strong SQL skills are required for this position.
ETL Talend Developer will:
• Perform ETL design and development of a complex nature.
• Analyze the Business requirements and create high level, low level design documents for data integration.
• Understand and assess source data Integration requirements and recommend effective solution from data integration standpoint
• Delivering efficient ETL solution and documentation, Maintenance and support of enterprise ETL jobs
• Must be self-sufficient with Talend Data Integration, and have strong understanding of ETL Concepts.
Must have Skills:
• 5 + years of ETL experience in implementing and supporting a relational / data warehousing environments (example: ETL tools such...