The primary responsibility of the Educational Content Writer is to develop high quality lesson and activities for the subject inline with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines for Grades 11 - 12, following our style guide that will help students to learn and achieve higher goals for the following subjects:
* General Mathematics (Algebra, Business Math, Logic)
* Statistics and Probability
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system, and the national curriculum (K-12)
- Demonstrable skill of designing and writing lessons and activities for senior high school mathematics
- Manage deadline and schedule
- Passion for teaching
Total of more than 3 years of one or combined of the below is a must.
-Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for 3rd year and 4th year high school and/or college level.
-Teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching set-up) for 3rd year and 4th year high school and/or college level
BS Mathematics, BS Applied Mathematics, BSEd major in Mathematics, or any college degree that required a significant number of units in Mathematics (i.e. Engineering).
Work Conditions & Compensation:
- Communications through e-mail, skype, and SMS.
- No limitations to working hours, you will be paid per module
- Certain number of topic will be given to finish per week as a set
The writer will be assigned to one of the projects with the following type of content and rate:
Manuscripts with lesson part and 10-item test
( Php 700 - Php 1,200 per manuscript)
Assessment - questions for quizzes (Php 30 - Php 80 per question)
The writer will be paid once per month, at the end of the month.